A former insurance actuary with over 35 years of experience in medical billing and physician practice management, John joined HealthPro in 1981. Co-owner with Don Rodden, John takes an active role in the day-to-day business by developing and standardizing operational metrics, directing our compliance program, and anything else he can do to help the team support our clients.
- BS from The Ohio State University in Risk Management & Mathematical Statistics
- Minors in Economics and Computer Science
- Active in the RBMA and HBMA
Don came to us in 1990 and joined John Stiles as an owner just five years later. A CPA by trade, Don owned and operated an accounting firm that catered to physicians and clients working in the healthcare industry before becoming part of our team. Now, he takes care of our finances and spends his time building client relationships.
- Principal, CFO
- BA from Anderson University in Accounting & Business Management
- Healthcare Billing Management Association, 2012 President
- HBMA Government Relations Committee, member
With an open-door approach to working with management and a sincere desire to solve problems, Brendala found her way to HealthPro in 2005 after a career in leadership-level banking and finance. She oversees corporate strategy building which nurtures company growth and provides results-oriented solutions for clients. Throughout her career, she has focused on creating high performance environments that deliver results while improving productivity, quality, staff morale and customer satisfaction.
- BA in Business Administration from Franklin University
- Associates Degree in Human Resources and Business Management
- MGMA member
Sara joined the HealthPro team with more than two decades of knowledge and experience in Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), including formerly owning and operating her own medical billing company as well as consulting for RCM companies, physician practices, and outsourced service vendors. Her core specialties are Radiology, including Imaging Centers, and Pathology. Sara has focused on building strong client relationships through defined goals, expectations and quality assurance.
- Client Relations Director
- Healthcare Business Management Association (HBMA), Past Board Member
- HBMA Membership Committee Chair
- RBMA member
- AHRA member